and by Appointment
Who We Are
What We Do
- PM Services
- Road Service
- Major Engine Overhaul
- Major Transmission Overhaul
- Air System Repair
- Engine Diagnostics All Makes & Models
- ABS Brake System Diagnostics & Repair
- Complete Metal Fabrication Shop
- Petroleum Tank Repair & Parts Sales
- All Types of Welding
- APU Service & Repair All Makes and Models
- Family Owned and Operated
- 14 Mechanics on Staff
- Factory Trained Most Makes & Models
- Fully Tooled for Most Makes & Models
- Full Warranty Available
- Quality NOT Quantity
- Fully Staffed Parts Department
- All Types of Payment Accepted
- We Repair It Right the 1st Time or You Don't Pay
- We Do Not Work on Helicopters... Yet
- Easy Highway Access
- Vocational Equipment Repair
- Heavy Haul is Our Specialty
- Opened in July of 2002, started in a 5000 square foot shop with the owner (Keith Millett) beginning with minor paint and body repairs.
- 2002 - Started working on 2 small fleets after hours/weekends and hired two more mechanics.
- 2003 - Purchased assets of another independent including tooling and inventory.
- 2004 - Continued hiring to keep up with demand.
- 2004 - Moved the operation to a brand new shop in Morton.
- 2006 - Added 10,000 square feet & continued to hire to meet demand.
- 2007 - Purchased the assets of a medium fleet shop operation in Shelbyville, Illinois.
- 2007 - Revamped fleet shops in Illinois.
- 2007 - Opened shops for retail business in Shelbyville, Illinois.
- 2008 - Maintained the status quo, refined processes for future expansion.
- 2009 - Restructured due to recession, purchased Shelbyville property.
- 2010 - Growth mode, hired staff and mechanics; created a finance division.
- 2011 - Moved fabrication shop to a larger facility in Morton.
- 2012 - Remodel Shelbyville location.
- 2016 - Decommissioned finance division.
- 2019 - Sold Shelbyville business and property.